Find out why Nick Symmonds is on fire for 2016 and making his third Olympic Team.
Welcome to the brand new podcast with a new format and a new focus. We believe your performance matters and want to bring you a show that provides you with tips and tricks to maximize your performance in sport and life.
With Episode 1, we get our co-founder, Nick Symmonds, on the line to talk about what he is up to as we turn the page onto 2016 and how he is prioritizing his goals. Nick lets us know why it is important for him to daily track what he is prioritizing and why could be important for you. We also get into what it will be like going after his third Olympic team later this year and why it is important for him to be support athletes and make sure they earn a higher pay.
We also find out what it will take to make his third Olympic team and how it will be different than his first Olympic team in 2008.
Nick is passionate and on fire right now for 2016 and you feel it during this episode.
Enjoy the insightful conversation with Olympian Nick Symmonds in Episode 1.
"Make your number one priority the first thing that gets done in the morning." Tweet It.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN
- When Nick knew realized he had potential as a runner. It is later than you think.
- Nick's career path had he not became a professional runner.
- His important relationship with Run Gum Co-Founder, Sam Lapray.
- What started Nick on the path to fight for athletes rights.
- What he does every morning to make sure he has his priorities are in line.
- The plan to summit the highest mountains of every continent after he hangs out the spikes.
- What he leaves behind on top of his summit climbs.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
CONNECT WITH NICK
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page | Website
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We love the engagement that comes out of the podcast. Each episode we as a question. This show, it is this:
What are your top 3 priorities in 2016 and what are you doing to make sure you are following them. Share your answer on Twitter or Facebook.
SHARE THE LOVE
If you enjoy the show, we would truly appreciate if you would rate us on iTunes and leave a review. This would help us spread the word and raising the visibility of the show.