“Transferring from a world class athlete to a world-class CEO is my primary focus.”
Being Conversant in Many Things Leads to Peak Maximization
In 2010, Jesse started training for his first Triathlon, while training he needed a bar to satisfy his nutritional and training needs but wasn’t able to find one. His wife, Lauren wanted to see her husband succeed so she went into the kitchen and worked on creating a bar that would help Jesse. 8 years later their company, Picky Bars is now sold in stores all over the world!
In this episode, Nick and Jesse discuss how his stomach pains led to the start of Picky Bars and how he balances his life of being a CEO, Husband, Dad, and World Class Athlete.
Learn all about Jesse's story and what's next for him and Picky Bars.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Follow Jesse on Instagram and Twitter
- Follow Picky Bars on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Check out the Work, Play, Love Podcast
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really do help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Jesse Thomas for joining me this week. Until next time!