“Racing fast has become less important to me and living a life where I’m helping others’ has become more important to me.”
The Importance of Becoming the Best Version of You
Kara Goucher is a 2x Olympian, a 2x Author, Mom, Wife, and Marathoner. In between running hundreds of miles, Kara found time to write her most recent book - “Strong: A Runner's Guide to Boosting Confidence and Becoming the Best Version of You.” In it, she discusses her inspiration, her career, and her tools for self-confidence.
In this episode, Nick and Kara discuss how she had to continually gain confidence, even as an elite runner and how that process has now equipped with the ability to help other runners boost their confidence.
Learn all about Kara's love running and how she continues to find the motivation to keep going during episode 5 of the Run The day Podcast.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Follow Kara on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Buy Kara's New Book — Strong: A Runner's Guide to Boosting Confidence and Becoming the Best Version of You
- Kara's Sponsors: Goodr, Nuun, Oiselle, Apple, Sketchers (Ended but thankful for them)
- FREE RESOURCE - Download Nick's Run The Day Block Scheduler
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really do help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Kara Goucher for joining me this month. Until next time!