"You've gotta have the humility to take direction...but that doesn't mean you don't get to lead."
Leadership Starts With Being Able To Lead Yourself
Kevin wrote a best-selling book on, “Leadership Interrupted.” He founded Fieldhouse Media to help college athletes, coaches and administrators be better on social media, and he’s helping leaders and teams create championship culture with Culture Wins, a division of GiANT Worldwide. He has presented and spoken on more than 180 college campuses and national conventions over the past 8 years. He’s been quoted by places like ESPN, The New York Times and USA Today. Kevin is fueled by coffee, reads a lot of books and runs a lot of miles. He lives in OKC with his incredible wife Megan, and three boys Gabe, Noah and Asher.
In this episode, Nick and Camala talk with Kevin DeShazo, founder of Fieldhouse Media, about guiding college athletes and coaches to be intentional when building their personal brand on social media, and how leadership always starts with being able to lead yourself.
You will hear wisdom from Kevin on the following:
- What are the keys to creating a high performing/ winning team?
- How can we be good leaders in a culture that is so busy?
- What can athletes and coaches be doing now to build their social media platforms?
Learn all about Kevin and the key elements of being a great leader.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
HOW TO LISTEN
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really do help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Kevin DeShazo for joining me this week. Until next time!