February Live Member Q&A
At Run Gum, we are trying to help you with your performance well beyond just providing you with the leading performance gum. We want to provide you with tips and tricks as well as give you insight into this little start up company of ours. One way we hope to do that is through a regular podcast. Our very first one comes directly from our first Live Question and Answer Call we had with our monthly subscribers. Our founder Nick Symmonds answers questions about our product, how he trains and other advice to our members.
We hope you enjoy the episode and if you want to submit a question and listen live, become a monthly member today.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- How Nick trains to have a strong close in the 800m.
- What Nick enjoys to do outside of Running.
- Possible new flavors and extra strength Run Gum
- Transitioning from High School Track to College Track
- Listening to Music while Running
- Appearing on TV
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Remember to listen live on these Q&A's, you need to become a monthly member. Not only do you get this unique opportunity every month, you also receive:
- 10% Off Run Gum
- Gum delivered automatically with FREE SHIPPING
- Extra Cool Stuff
- News and Insights from Run Gum™ Athletes
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates
Thanks for joining! Until Next Time!