February Live Member Q&A
This month's podcast features new Team Run Gum member Will Leer. In the episode, the native and proud Minnesotan shares how he evolved into a professional athlete and what he does on a daily basis to run at an elite level. Will is a Nike sponsored mid-distance runner and is one of the U.S. top milers.
We hope you enjoy the episode and if you want to submit a question and listen live, become a monthly member today.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Will's solution to making Track and Field more popular.
- What Will would be doing if it wasn't a runner.
- Advantages of Division 3 Colleges
- His thoughts on one day becoming a coach from his week experience coaching Derek Rubis
- How to stay motivated during injuries or set-backs.
- Will's go to pre-race meal.
- Setting a WR in the Centipede 800
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Remember to listen live on these Q&A's, you need to become a monthly member. Not only do you get this unique opportunity every month, you also receive:
- 10% Off Run Gum
- Gum delivered automatically with FREE SHIPPING
- Extra Cool Stuff
- News and Insights from Run Gum™ Athletes
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes and review the show!
Our next live call will be April 3rd at 4pm EST. Stay tuned for who will be our guest!