April Live Podcast Q&A
This month's podcast features new Team Run Gum member Katie Mackey. In the episode, the All-American from the University of Washington discusses her hopes and aspirations for the 2015 season, as well as what inspires her to work and train harder. Katie is part of the Brooks Beasts out of Seattle where she focuses on the 1500 and 5k distances.
We hope you enjoy the episode and if you want to submit a question and listen live, become a monthly member today.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- Katie's dad and his incredible feat and how he has inspired her.
- The ONE thing she has never regretted doing.
- How an injury gave her insight into a potential career.
- Her two go to habits to keep her focused and healthy
- Inspirational Teammates
- Secret insight what it is like to train with Nick Symmonds.
- The dynamics of having her husband as a coach (Danny Mackey).
- The heated battles of Settlers of Catan during High Altitude Training
CONNECT WITH KATIE
THANKS FOR LISTENING
Remember to listen live on these Q&A's, you need to become a monthly member. Not only do you get this unique opportunity every month, you also receive:
- 10% Off Run Gum
- Gum delivered automatically with FREE SHIPPING
- Extra Cool Stuff
- News and Insights from Run Gum™ Athletes
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes and review the show!
Our next live call will be May 28th at 4pm EST. Stay tuned for who will be our guest!