“When you dedicate yourself to a sport you eat and drink and live it everyday.”
Why it takes a high level of dedication to your craft.
Chris Dickerson is dedicated to empowering fellow athletes to channel their influence into eco-consciousness in ways that inspire the present and future of sports toward environmental stewardship. Following a career as a professional baseball player, Chris is now is focused on uniting athletes for global change.
In this episode, Nick and Chris talk about the amount of dedication an athlete has to give to find success and reach the top and how perseverance is what led Chris to finally getting the call from the Cincinnati Reds to the Major League.
Learn all about Chris's journey to the MLB and how he's now using his influence to make change in the world during episode 6 of the Run The Day Podcast.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Follow Chris on Instagram and Twitter
- Players for the Planet Website | Instagram | Twitter
- FREE RESOURCE -Download Nick's Run The Day Block Scheduler
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask a question on Messenger.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really do help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Chris Dickerson for joining me this month. Until next time!