"I feel like I was given my gift to not only run with the best people but to give back."
The Importance of Giving Back
Ryan Hallis the American Record holder for the half marathon (59:43) and has the fastest marathon time ever run by an American, with a PR of 2:04:58. He represented the United States of America at the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games in the marathon. Ryan grew up in Big Bear Lake in southern California, attended Stanford University, and is currently retired from professional running.
Ryan is a coach and speaker and lives in Flagstaff, AZ with his wife Sara and their four adopted daughters from Ethiopia.
In this episode, Nick talks with Ryan about using your gift to help others', pushing yourself, and his new book, "Run The Mile You're In."
Learn all about Ryan and what's next for him.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Follow Ryan on Instagram
- Buy Ryan's New Book: Run The Mile You're In
- Learn more about Ryan on his website
WATCH THIS EPISODE NOW ON YOUTUBE!
HOW TO LISTEN
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask a question on Messenger.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really do help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Ryan Hall for joining me this week. Until next time!