"You don't want to be just better than your competitor, you want to be different."
If We Only Follow What's Up And Coming We Look Cookie Cutter
Stacy Tuschl is a 3rd generation entrepreneur who started her first business at the age of 18 in her parents' backyard and turned that company into a 7 figure business she still runs today. Besides running her 2 performing arts academies in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Stacy has also been building her real estate portfolio and has been a landlord for over a decade.
She is a marketing strategist, bestselling author, and the creator of She’s Building Her Empire Podcast & Community where she helps female entrepreneurs scale their business. She is a mom of 2 little girls and married to her husband Kent.
Learn all about Stacy and what's next for her.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Follow Stacy on Instagram
- Check out the "She's Building Her Empire" website
- Listen to the "She's Building Her Empire" podcast
WATCH THIS EPISODE NOW ON YOUTUBE!
HOW TO LISTEN
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really do help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Stacy Tuschl for joining me this week. Until next time!